• عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لتعلم الإسبانية من الصفر ( نص + ملف صوتي ) الدرس الثاني

الدرس الثاني :

الملف الصوتي :
    http://spanishobsessed.com/wp-conten...-scratch-2.mp3

النص :
    Learn how to ask people about their interests, and say what you like and don’t like!
    Here is this episode’s conversation:
    Hola Liz, que más?
    Hola Rob, muy bien, gracias, y tu como estás?
    Super, gracias!
    Rob, que te gusta hacer en el tiempo libre?
    Me gusta ver la tele, también me gusta correr. Y a ti, que te gusta?
    A mi me gusta el sol! Y me gusta la comida buena, también! Pero, no me gusta la lluvia!
    Y a mi no me gusta mucho trabajar, pero bueno…
    • Que te gusta hacer en el tiempo libre? This means “what do you like to do in your free time? The grammar’s a little complex, so we won’t touch on that just yet.
    • Me gusta: I like. In English, you like to do something, using the infinitive “to” verb. That’s the same in Spanish, so we need to follow “me gusta” with the infinitive.
    • In Spanish, infinitive verbs fall into three categories, depending on their ending: “AR” verbs (for example “trabajar” (to work)), “ER” verbs (for example “comer”, to eat), and “IR” verbs (for example “vivir”, to live). In pronunciation, these infinitives are always accented on the final syllable.
    • “Me gusta ver la tele” means “I like to watch the TV”. “Ver” is an “ER” verb, and “tele” is short for “televsión”.
    • You can add “a mi” or “a ti” to “me gusta” or “te gusta” to add emphasis.
    • “La comida buena” is “good food”.
    • To make the negative, use “no” in front of the verb. In this case, “no me gusta” means “I don’t like”
    • “Mucho” is used to add emphasis. So, “me gusta mucho” means “I like a lot”, whereas “no me gusta mucho” means “I don’t like very much”.
    • “Pero bueno” is a great conversational filler – use it when you can’t think of anything else to say! It means “oh well”.
    The additional phrases:
    • Me/te mola
    • Me/te chifla
    • Me/te encanta
يعمل...
X